Hey it’s the direct download link for The Pedalshift Project 133: Oregon Coast Loop, Chapter 3 (mp3).
Have some bike touring or overnight stories to share? Send your pics, audio or a quick tweet – all welcome. Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the lightly-used Pedalshift voicemail line at (202) 930-1109.
Oregon coast loop, chapter 3:
(Port Orford, Oregon to the California Border… and back to Portland)
- New idea for future show… best bang for the buck foods calorie-wise
- Finally… a tailwind!
- No sticky bun, but The Dandy Warhols 13 tails (AND I got retweeted by them!)
- Unloaded at camp
- Winds shifted around so weirdly
- Made it to the border and wanted to keep going, but… turned it around
- Frozen veggies keep your beers cold
- Audible #1 called – went all the way to Honeyman from North Bend
- Shoulder size NoBo much, much worse
- Audible #2 called – gave Airbnb to a fellow NoBo’er and bussed up to Pac City
- Another crying kid – what is it with this trip?
Statistics Days 4-6
Help support the show and join the Pedalshift Society with monthly or one-shot contributions!
Mark Van Raam
And all anonymous and past contributors for helping make this show happen!
You’ve been hearing about Jason Kent and his music for many fine episodes. Their latest album may be their best yet. Go get it.