Hey it’s the direct download link for The Pedalshift Project 228: My Bike Tour Planning Process (mp3).
Have some bike touring or overnight stories to share? Send your pics, audio or a quick tweet – all welcome. Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the lightly-used Pedalshift voicemail line at (202) 930-1109
Pedalshift 2020 End-of-the-Year Holiday Spectacular
- Adventure in 2020 by bike included local service
- Bikes helped to process everything going on
- Bicycling during a pandemic
- Music selection in ID dive bars (surprising twist)
- Montana adventure (including special defense of small Montana towns)
- Low on water theory
- The one true flavor of sports drinks
- 2021 planning, or not
- Introversion and misanthropy on tour
- Bike camping when you’re ready for the kids
- Staying local vs. traveling afar
- Access regardless of privilege
- RIP Dan Gebhart and a shout to our communities
As always we like to close out the show with a special shoutout to the Pedalshift Society! Because of support from listeners like you, Pedalshift is a weekly bicycle touring podcast with a global community, expanding into live shows and covering new tours like this spring’s DC to Cincinnatti bike tour! If you like what you hear, you can support the show for 5 bucks, 2 bucks or even a buck a month. And there’s one-shot and annual options if you’re not into the small monthly thing. Check it all out at pedalshift.net/society.
Mark Van Raam
Dan Gebhart, RIP
You’ve been hearing about Jason Kent and his music for many fine episodes. Sunfields has a new album in 2021, AND Jason has a new solo album in 2021, AND his first solo album is now streaming on Spotify, including America, the Pedalshift theme. Go listen!